IGA is proud to be an official sponsor of Expedition Prototype 2017, formerly known as Prototype Con. Expedition Prototype is a prototype/playtesting only convention held in February in Kissimmee, FL, and organized by the fantastic folks at Dream Tangibly.
Expedition Prototype is planning the following events that you can be a part of:
- A series of design and publishing workshops and publisher interviews
- Door prizes
- Most importantly, playtesting and more playtesting!
Here’s how members can get involved:
- Buy a ticket if you can attend. If you can’t, no worries – your game still can!
- If you want to playtest your game in person at the event, register your game now. Spots are limited, and they’re cheaper before January 15, so hurry up and register. If you want IGA to run it for you, contact your account representative for hourly pricing.
- If you can’t make the event, you can register your game for their playtest library. Spots are limited for this as well. IGA will be happy to help support any member whose game is in the library with player assistance during the event. If IGA already has a copy of the game, we will bring it to the event so you don’t have to send an additional copy. If you’re sending them a copy, we can take it after the show for future demos if you like.
- If your game is available for publication, send us some sell sheets to hand out to interested publishers.
- Come by our info table and hang out with us!
Local Minions, we’d love to see you at the event too! Loot Points are available for playtesting games at the show! If you file at least 8 hours’ worth of IGA playtest reports, we’ll reimburse your $20 badge!